Friday, November 26, 2010

A Side Note of Caution

Hey everyone, do make sure that you exercise self caution. When writing your comments, please be mindful of your words.

I feel that it is important for me to say this out because politics is a very sensitive topic, and that we have learned in our past SIWM lessons that New Media can be easily accessed by any people anytime anywhere.

So when you comment something that is very offensive, and when any of the offended parties chances upon your comment, you will know what kind of catastrophic consequences you are going to land in.

I shall emphasise this again: Please be mindful of what you say. Do you wish to see Kim Jong-Il at your doorsteps the very next morning?

PS: Do inform me immediately if I unknowingly post something that is offensive, so that I can do something to minimise the "damage" done.

No comments:

Post a Comment