- Increase in overall power in terms of military and economy.
- A step towards world peace and stability.
- Tons of differences and conflicts to consider. (eg. Culture, Economy, Politics, Ideology)
- Discrimination may arise as a result of unifying of both govermnents as one.
- Cost about a few trillions to reunify both governments, even beyond the economic ability of South Korea.
|A formal handshake, taken from|
I feel that these are a few methods the six related parties can do to achieve reunification:
- All six parties should try to fund the extremely expensive cost of reunification as much as possible.
- All six parties should try to deeply understand the benefits of going democracy and propogate the idea to the world.
- Both North Korea and South Korea should be willing to make a fair and certain level of compromisation.
However, judging that things are going currently, the idea of reunification might seemed to be more and more of a distant dream. For us, we can only pray for their brighter future.